Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Home Sweet Home

It has been so nice to be home! Each day seems to be a better day and I feel like I am regaining my energy slowly but surely. I had a dr. apt. on Friday to get my INR checked and it was in a good range. INR is the measure of your blood thickness when you are a anti-coagulant. Therefore I don't have to give myself blood-thinning booster (lovenox) shots in my belly any longer!

Since I have been home we have had a few visitors each day. Ammy N rode her bike over on Wed. Ktj stopped to visit on Thurs. morning. Ammy came over and brought us pizza on Thurs. The Graners stopped in on thurs. evening. Ang and Avery came over for lunch on Friday. Tara Swedberg was just here and brought us lasagna! All the visits are appreciated!

My mom came up on Wed. to help take care of me so Sam can go back to work. He went back to work on Friday. My dad came up on Friday and we had a nice family dinner together. Today has been pretty relaxing. I went for a few walks (a walk to me is to the end of the block) and my mom and I are going to venture to Sams Club later. Sam, dad and Nick Stiles are going golfing later this afternoon if the weather holds out.

I hope to update the blog soon with some pictures from the hospital.

Hope all has a good weekend.

2 comments:

  1. SO, glad to hear you are doing well at home. I can only imagine being home has been much more relaxing. Have a good rest of your weekend!
    elisha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure being at home is so much better! And is sounds like everyone is feeding you!!! : ) I miss you.

    Bridget

    ReplyDelete