Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Christina Should Leave the Hospital by noon

From Sam - Christina is finalizing her departure and should leave the hospital within an hour or two. Dr. Fine just met w/ us and gave us some last instructions. We are setting up our follow up appointments. Christina looks great today. It is truly amazing she had open heart surgery six days ago. She's off to the hospital's version of a stair climber. I could use one myself after a steady diet of coffee, McDonalds and a splash of Chipotle.

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you are going to get to go home today- I am sure you will be happy to be there! And Sam- I am sure that you will be happy to have something other that McDonalds. Sorry I didn't get up there last night to see you Christina- Phil needed me to run something to him at school...but you were in my thoughts! Take care and enjoy being home!

    Kathy Olmstead

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I hope the nurse was good looking!!! (for Sam's sake, of course) LOL!!!! Who knew that you got that kind of treatment at the hospital. I may hang out there more often if that is the case.

    I still find it a bit ironic that McD's is the thing nearest the heart clinic. That is just wrong. I am sure that there will be hoards of people wanting to stop by and pamper the both of you. And don't let the dogs jump on you! (yeah, right.).

    I think of you everyday. All the time. I am going to come visit you when you are feeling more settled... and of course, I am trying to prepare any stories that may interest you. Te he he he he he he ...

    Much love,
    Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't have much to say but just know we think of you and talk about you often (all positive talk of course!) Take care and enjoy your time at home with your pups and Momma Taylor. I'm sure there is not a better Mother's Day gift than having your children healthy :)

    Leah "Lefty" Christenson

    ReplyDelete
  4. so happy to hear that all is going as smoothly as possible! i wish you continued health and healing ;)

    Gretchen Soberay

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you're home now Tina! I will be in your neck of the woods tomorrow afternoon and will call to see if you're up for a visit from me! Jess

    ReplyDelete