Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

A Few Tid-Bits

As I have mentioned, I can’t share personal information or post the pictures of our little peanuts until they are officially and legally our children. However, I will give you a little preview of what we know and what I can share.

Hayley will be 4 months old at the end of the month. At 2 months 3 weeks she weighed 9.1 lbs. She has huge, I mean huge, eyes and no hair yet. Her lips very defined and she has the most beautiful skin that you just want to touch. Most people’s reaction to her is ‘She is so beautiful, and she has the biggest eyes!’

Jack, is 13 days younger than Hayley. At 2 months, 2 week he weighed 9.8 lbs. His eyes are also beautiful and he has gorgeous lips that make you just want to give him a big smooch! Opposite of Hayley, he has a full head of locks! Most people’s reaction to him is ‘He is going to be heartbreaker,’ or some of Sam’s friends say ‘He has more game already compared to what you ever had.’ I love you Sam, but I think they are right, ha ha ha.

They are both healthy and thriving at the orphanage. Jack is even babbling already (I wonder if that means he will be a chatterbox like his Grandma Beth?)! We will get monthly updates on their health and new pictures. I already CANNOT wait until we get the next update.

We are very very very thankful this Thanksgiving.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!I am very excited for you both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh girl! You are going to have those hands SO FULL. Even better? That heart of yours is going to explode with the love... (take it from me!)

    ReplyDelete