Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I crack myself up...

As I have mentioned before, the ONLY time our agency will call us is when they have our referral. So when they call, it will be the real call with our babies! I realized that since I have changed phones, I didn't have our agency number in my phone yet. So I thought I should program it in so I know to answer it when they call. Instead of putting it under the name of the agency, I put it under 'Jack and Hayley'. When the agency does call, it is really like Jack and Hayley calling!  I can't wait for the number to ring! Hopefully it will be soon.

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I had a special ring tone for our agency on my cell phone, but they ended up calling my house phone line with our referral.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! You freaked me out too! I CANNOT wait to hear about your call. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course you would do that! lol
    -seestor

    ReplyDelete