Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

I needed to "log in" to remind myself of my newfound vocabulary, so I could pass Christina's constant quizes. Our children will be smart if she keeps up the constant tests. We have almost been waiting four months. Our estimate was to get a phone call or referral in 4-6 months, so it is becoming especially real this week.

We just visited Chicago and celebrated my mom's future retirement and her belated 60th bday. We took the AMTRAK to Chicago which had been on the "Skinner Family Vacation" plans for around 23 years. We may be slow, but we stick to our word. My mom had a blast, although she may have been just as happy if she had Fritz's daughter, Stella, in her arms in MN.

I'm confident Christina will exceed my expectations as a mother. I really outkicked my coverage. - Sam

1 comment:

  1. love the word a day idea! you both will be great and loving parents!

    ReplyDelete