Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Adoption, Birth Announcements, Travels

Yo, we are "officially" waiting to be matched with our two children. Christina just signed us up for a "new baby" class on 5/8 for adoptive parents, new grandparents, etc. After thinking about it, it was a great idea considering I'm somewhat terrified of babies. David and Jodi Gundersen of Fergus Falls, MN just had a baby girl, Faith. John and Jen Schultz just brought a new boy, Jack, into this world and blessed him with a great name. It was on the list.
Wolters Kluwer has taken me to Orlando (FL), Indianapolis (IN) and the MN/Canadian border in 2010. I'm traveling MN and covering North of I-94. Christina has been supportive and I can tell she is minimizing her "honey do" lists on my Saturdays.
Christina is celebrating Elisha's birthday tonight and I'm celebrating John Schultz's 43rd. Go Duke! I wish good health to all. - Sam AKA "The Notorious S.A.M."

No comments:

Post a Comment