Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

After a long debate...

I finally decided on baby bedding. It has been a struggle to find anything I love because the babie's will be sharing a room so I wanted something that was different for each, but yet similiar. I am usually not a fan of 'themes' but I have to say, I love this theme...Sea Turtles. I am also a sucker for plaid.
What do you think?
Now the debate is what color to paint the room. I was thinking a soft light brown, but now I am leaning toward a light green. The great decisions in life...oh boy.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute bedding. Love it. :-D And I think either brown or green would look great on the walls, and would work great with both bedding choices. :-D

    ReplyDelete