Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Thursday, March 25, 2010

I don't talk politics...but

I am going to this one time...

The following has been proposed to reconcile differences between the Senate and the House as it relates to health care reform:

• Adoption tax credit and assistance exclusion will increase by $1,000. The bill makes the credit refundable and extends it through 2011.

Love it, hate it, take it, leave it, or learn to live with it. Either way, this make me happy.

You know what else makes me happy? My friend Kristin and my Aunt Melody, who I love dearly, will have to pay an extra 10% to support their indoor tanning habit. If melanoma doesn't scare them, maybe this will help...a little. The following was also proposed:

• A 10 percent tax will be imposed on amounts paid for indoor tanning services on or after July 1.

If you want to view the whole article – check it out –

http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/03/23/health.care.timeline/index.html?iref=allsearch

No comments:

Post a Comment