Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Surgery 'Prep'

Today my parents and Sam's mom will be getting in to town to help us all out. You are never too old to still your need your parents, that is for sure.

At 2:00 today we have to go to Abbott for Open Heart Teaching Process class. We plan to have a nice dinner together, most likely at Al Vento, my favorite.

Sam surprised me yesterday at work with flowers and beautifully written card, that of course made me cry. Tears seem to be flowing like the mississippi these days.

Overall Sam and I feel very prepared, confident and positive. As we are anxious for tomorrow we are excited for it to be here and over with.

Thank you all who came out on Saturday night. We had a wonderful day/night. We can't say enough how important all of our friends are to us. The support that we feel and have received is absolutely amazing. I will be posting a few pics to the blog hopefully today yet.

Love,
Christina

1 comment:

  1. Our prayers are with you. Will be thinking about you all all day tomorrow. It will go fine. These docs do this procedure every day!
    Graners

    ReplyDelete