Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Christina is out of surgery - around noon

We just met w/ the amazing Dr. Kshettry and Christina has left surgery. She will be transfered to ICU and we'll see her in a 1/2 hour. She still has a long road to recovery, but we are over a major step. I can't wait to see and touch her. It will only be for a few minutes, but it should put my mind at ease. Please spead this blog to others - I'm unable to access everyone's email address I have in my work Outlook. - Sam

9 comments:

  1. we are all thinking about here, prayers are with you both

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great news! Graners

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that she is out of surgery! My thoughts and prayers are with Christina and you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great news - I knew all would be well, but it's reassuring to hear it now. Thanks for the update Sam. Let me know if you need anything! - Tara P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great news... sending love...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am thankful that Christina is out of surgery. And I am praying for you guys. Please let us know when you are able to return home.
    Kristy Pappa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Iam so glad your out of surgery. I can't wait to see you tomorrow and give you a hug.
    See you soon~
    Love ya,
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy to hear that everything went as planned! We are excited to come and visit as soon as Tina is taking visitors. Let me know if there is anything you guys need.

    Love, Aune 3

    ReplyDelete
  9. So happy to hear from Sam today, earlier then expected! Christina I wish you a well recovery! See you soon! love elisha

    ReplyDelete