Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Lists, lists, and more lists...

I feel like all I have been doing lately is making lists of things to do before travel, things to get before travel, things to know for when we travel and things to bring for travel!  It is taking it out of me, let me tell you. I feel for the most part, I have things organized and under control though. Partly thanks to my friend, excel, for housing all of my lists. Yes, for those of you who know me well, I am sure you get a good chuckle out of my excel lists, but yet you are not surprised. For those who will be traveling and want to see my 'lists' feel free to leave a comment and I will share the goods! It includes everything from bringing crisp twenties for a Visa at the airport, to bringing flip-flops to wear in the shower, to how many pairs of underwear to pack, to all the meds we need to bring, to where to get a good cup of coffee and which places have good Internet access.

7. Simply put, thank you excel and my Sony Vaio laptop for helping me keep my sanity.  Technology, I love you.

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning,
    WOW, can you believe that now in LESS than a week you will be on your way to see your children. HOW AWESOME IS THAT!! So glad you are a organized and intelligent lady to handle all of these details. I get freaked out just reading about it. Can't wait to see pics of our new grandchildren. Love ya, Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to be organized, Junior! :) teeheehee

    <3 Laura

    ReplyDelete