Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What is your guess?

I wanted to thank everyone for their support that you have shown us this week. We have received a lot of extra kind words and we appreciate everyone thinking of us!  I wish I had more to share, but we are still waiting. 8 months will be this Saturday. Sam and I have a little get-a-way planned for the weekend and it would have been a great way to celebrate a referral, but it isn't looking like it is in the cards for this week. Oh well, we didn't plan this weekend with the intent of celebrating a referral, it just would have been icing on the cake! We are going to go to Lansboro MN and hopefully do some biking and enjoy what is left of the Fall colors. The main reason we are going is to check on my grandpa who recently broke his hip. It will be a great weekend with or without a referral.

Last night I went to the play Rock of Ages and it was FANTABULOUS! Soo funny and great 80's music. We also celebrated Anna's 28th birthday (the one on the right). Uhhgg, that makes me feel OLD.


I didn't get the babies room painted last weekend. But I did get a lot of stuff for the babies! Okay, not tooo much stuff, but I do need to cut back on buying stuff. I have a closet full of clothes with no babes! I will post some pics later of some of my favs.

Sooo, to all my blog readers...when do you think we will get our referral? Leave a comment below on when you think we will get the CALL! I know I have some closet blog readers out there, don't be shy, leave me a note and your guess!

10 comments:

  1. My guess is October 28! Way to go waiting so well and not putting your life on hold as you wait for The Call! I'm cheering for you and cannot wait to celebrate with you! Have a fun weekend getaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bex! I am thinking of you guys too, every day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will go with smack in the middle of the week, October 27th the phone will ring. YEAH

    Enjoy you week-end. Can hardly wait to see the doggies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going with next Tuesday, October 26!

    - Tara P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know that you are not going to like the fact that I'm guessing a date almost two weeks out, but I feel like November 2nd will be the day!

    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to say Oct 29th...a halloween weekend surprise!

    Oh, and when you do travel to Ethiopia, you will say "thank you" a lot. I saw your amharic post and Ameseg'nalehu is pronounced more like (Ah-meh-seh-gi-nah-lu). It's one of those words our agency practiced with us a lot when we first got there (they gave us all a little amharic session before meeting our kids).

    Anyway, that's totally off subject...best of luck and have a great weekend away!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope very very soon! When I was just in Ethiopia, so many kids were leaving Tokoul, and so many new ones were coming in. Thinking of you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I say October 31st...a Halloween "treat!" (I do have my fingers crossed for sooner though...)

    ReplyDelete
  9. My guess is Nov 1st.
    Sending positive thoughts your way. Have a great weekend!
    xoxo
    Bree

    ReplyDelete
  10. Jen "Bertz" AndersonOctober 23, 2010 at 6:19 PM

    I say November 16th (although I am hoping for much sooner!):) P.S...I love the picture posted above. All you girls look as pretty as ever!

    Jen 'Bertz' Anderson

    ReplyDelete