Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Decorating the Tree




I love Christmas and all the activities that lead up to Christmas especially decorating the tree! When we decorate the tree, we go though each ornament and the story behind it. More accurately would be I quiz Sam on the back story in which he usually fails, but he plays along anyway just to humour me. Here are a few of my favs.
From our niece Stella this year, isn't it beautiful!
 Aunt Barb was able to recover these angels from a house fire and gave them to us when she heard we were adopting from Ethiopia.

My parents gave us these this year for Jack and Hayley.
Sam has a real Ford truck just like this given to him from his dad on his 1st birthday. I found the matching ornament a few year back.

No comments:

Post a Comment