Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Another Note -

We are blessed and fortunate to have such wonderful friends and family who support us. I also wanted to commend my Mom and Melody for pulling this off after a week of grief. We hope in some way that this allowed them both to focus on something positive and uplifting. When it rains it pours, but after the calm of the storm comes the rainbows.

Also, everyone raved about the pulled pork sandwiches! We have my dad and my brother to thank for that!

Thank you all to those that participated. Our children will be grateful to have such wonderful people in their lives.

PS - Our children will also be known as Jack and Hayley.

2 comments:

  1. I'm very excited for you guys!

    I also want to say thank you and acknowledge Linda Skinner's selfless actions.

    She never asks for any credit - and never will -but I thought it was unbelievable that she traveled all that way via bus (again) and then left the party for her soon-to-be-adopted grandchildren to check on Sam and Tina's dogs.

    And also instead of spending time with her family overnight, she selflessly spent the night with the dogs at Sam and Tina's.

    Mom - I love you and appreciate all the "little" (read HUGE!!) things you do to support Sam, Tina, Mel and I.
    Fritz

    ReplyDelete