Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Monday, February 15, 2010

In honor of Valentines Day, I bring you...

How well do I know my Husband?

I have seen this on other blogs and thought it would be kinda fun...I will have Sam review this too:-)

1. Your spouse is sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Sports, ESPN, Lost, Modern Family
2. Who takes longer showers, you or him?
I would say it is a toss up…probably me though
3. What is one food your spouse doesn't like?
Anything with Coconut or cheese. This is a bit of a challenging being cheese is a Taylor family favorite!
4. What would your husband say is the first thing that caught his eye about you?
that is easy…my butt
5. Where did he go to high school?
Fergus Falls something or other
6. What is his shoe size? 12
7. If he was to collect something, what would it be?
Well he still has all his baseball cards and Becketts, so I would say that or coins.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Anything with a lot of meat, mayo and pickles.
9. How does he take his coffee?
Black
10. What is his favorite cereal?
Oatmeal (maybe not his favorite, but that is the only cereal he eats)
11. Where did he go to college?
Fergus Fall Community College, Univ. MN Duluth and Univ. of MN Moorehead
12. What is his favorite sports team?
This is an easy one…Vikings
13. Where was your first date?
The Bonfire. Then we went for a walk in the park and just talked!
14. What is something I do that he wishes I wouldn't?
Plan, plan, plan. He thinks I am always in planning mode and we just need to live in the moment more.
15. What is his heritage?
Scottish and Irish for the most part
16. You bake him a cake for his birthday, what kind is it?
He raves about some donut cake he used to have growing up…I have actually never made him a cake…bad wife!
17. What could he spend hours doing?
watching/playing sports. If he reading a good book, that is all he will do.
18. What is one unique talent he has?
He can open a beer bottle with his belly-button. That is what stole my heart.
19. Where is his favorite place he has traveled?
Hawaii
20. What clothing item he would never wear?
Speedo

No comments:

Post a Comment