Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Lilypie Countdown to Adoption tickers

Friday, December 18, 2009

What's in a Name?

So the big name questions. We have been toying between some name combinations and to be quite honest I think Sam is tired of talking about it, so thought I would just blog about it instead.

Here are some of the front runners –

Silas and Aaliyah
Silas and Haley
Silas and Lilah
Eli and Sophie
Eli and Chloe

This week I met with a fabulous mom to be who is using the same agencies we are! She lives right here in Mpls. as well. It will be great to start a network of families adopting from the same country and even orphanage.  It would be even better if we were able to travel together, however they are a little ahead of us in the process as they are officially waiting.

On Wed. Sam and I have a meeting to go over our Dossier, which is the last step in the paperwork process. We hope to be on the waiting list by Jan.!

3 comments:

  1. OOOh, those are some good ones.

    I pick Eli and Chloe or Aaliyah. Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute names... I really like Eli! Aaliyah is super cute too :) Thanks for sharing! - Tara P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think my vote would be for Silas and Lilah or Eli and Sophie. But they are all great picks!
    Hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas!
    xoxo,
    Bree

    ReplyDelete